The Clerk-Typist will perform data entry, word processing, typing, and other related clerical tasks.
- Produces and proofreads a variety of business documents including, but not limited to: reports, letters, correspondence, order forms, and presentations.
- Transcribes hand-written notes and voice recordings, as needed.
- Prepares documents for requested form of delivery, which may include digital methods (e-mail, cloud upload) and physical methods (printing, copying, hand delivery, mail, etc.)
- Answers phones and greets clients as needed; routes calls to appropriate staff and/or takes and delivers messages.
- Maintains files and records as requested and according to departmental policies and procedures.
- May be required to complete specialized forms and labels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of basic office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
- Ability to operate a calculator or ten-key by touch.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions with minimal supervision; willingness to request clarification as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of experience in a related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
To apply for this job please visit compass.goodpeople.cc.