Full-time position, Mon to Fri, with occasional overtime as needed.
- The trainee will be provided company uniform
- The trainee will be trained in troubleshoot, repair (Part Exchange), and/or install Home Appliance such as refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, and CE (future) for Samsung appliances.
- Trainee will be trained in how to update each task status in real-time using mobile phone and communicate with office for technical information or other issues.
- The trainee will be hired as Service Quick Employee, at the completion of training, which period varies depending on skill development. The trainee will not be driving company vehicles. Only certified service quick employees are allowed to drive company vehicles.
- Knowledge of AC/DC, reading electrical schematics
- Knowledge of using multi-meters and other trouble shooting equipment
- Knowledge of plumbing, water pipe, or gas lines, HVAC
- Experience in technician jobs for Home appliance, consumer electronics, other electric/electronic products or similar
- Self-motivated individuals with strong time-management skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Permit to work in USA as full-time employee
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Resident in commutable distance from your chosen area
- 1+ year(s) field service technician experience in relatable field
- Team-player type personality with a focus on customer satisfaction
To apply for this job please visit compass.goodpeople.cc.